The love for photobooks.

I have been into photography for the past 6 years, but I realised my love for photobooks only a couple of years earlier! Though they were difficult to get in Bangladesh, I collected quite a few over the years. After recently shifting to UK for my masters, I found out they are quite affordable, especially if you are buying them 'used' or if you wait for discounts. As much as I love looking through online sites for photographs, I do feel photobooks have a special feel to them. Here are a few that I added to my collection recently.

I have got plenty of others, will try to post about them in the future. If you have a personal favorite photograph, do recommend(in the comments).

A great book with tips from Nat Geo:  There is plenty of expert reviews and tips which could potentially help and inspire you to take better photographs.Buy from Amazon

The book on the left is one of the most famous "Portrait" books by magnum photographer Steve McCurry.
A bargain for 15$. Buy

A collection of contemporary street photography that you dont want to miss. Each photographer is assigned 2-4 pages, so you get to see a whole spectrum of photographers from across the globe! Buy from Amazon

I am not a landscape photogapher but I beleive everyone should grab this. Legendary Ansel Adams' book at such a bargain price. Buy from Amazon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sony 85mm f/1.4 G-Master : Lens Review: A stellar workhorse

A Day Trip to Oxford.

Have you been to the longest beach in the world?